8/2/11

Some Things Worth Mentioning.

The title of this post basically explains what I have to say. Just a few (two) things that I feel you must know! 

So I read this post on Donald Miller's blog today. If you are Facebook friends with me, you have probably seen me post it, but I definitely thought it blog-worthy as well. And if you follow the blog, you must have heard me go on and on about  how much I love Donald Miller. The post is called How To Live A Great Love Story, and it focuses specifically on the women. If you haven't yet clicked it, and you are a single/unmarried girl, please do. You won't regret it. I promise. 

And my other thing worth mentioning: the social network for bookworms (LIKE ME!). It's called Goodreads.com and if you have ever wanted to put all the books you are reading, have read, and want to read in one place, this is for you. Make an account, and friend me

Oh yeah, and just for laughs...

Trust in the LORD with all your heart 
   and lean not on your own understanding; 
in all your ways submit to him, 
   and he will make your paths straight
Proverbs 3:5-6
Enhanced by Zemanta

4 comments:

  1. Aaawww, I use to love watching Sabrina! Love Salem!

    Xx

    http://chelseasgirl.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that Sabrina's cat? Such a blast from the past, I tell you! Loved that show.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Salem :D
    xoxo from spain love
    your blog is super cute
    www.mrolez.com

    ReplyDelete

Please comment! Let me know what you think!! <3