8/11/11

The Help.




Photos found on Google Images
Sorry I have been so M.I.A. recently, but I have found something about which I must post. The Help. I read the book and though it was a few years ago, I found the film very similar. I even teared up on more than one occasion, which means a lot. And it incredibly funny. Emma Stone truly surprised me. I had only seen her in House Bunny and the previews for Easy A and wasn't too psyched about her playing the part, but she did an excellent job portraying Skeeter, a single girl who isn't afraid to say what needs to be said. You must see this movie. 
I have been so busy this week, I hope to get in a few more good posts this week. But for now, that is all. 

He stilled the storm to a whisper;
the waves of the sea were hushed.
Psalm 107:29 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! Let me know what you think!! <3