8/15/11

Going With The Flow.

I have been so busy, my blog has been the one to take last priority. But here's an update on what I have been doing lately. 
On Saturday I drove back to Raleigh to attend the Capital Area Debutante's party. It was so much fun. My dress is BCBG. Above is a picture of my mom and me. It was a very formal occasion. 
Yesterday was a luncheon for a good friend of mine. I wish I had some pictures of that, but it was very nice, taking place at a delicious French restaurant. 
Now I am back in Columbia, with all my Kappa sisters. Recruitment starts tomorrow. Hopefully I will be able to get some small posts lined up, but if not, have a wonderful week! 

Therefore this is what the LORD says:

   “If you repent, I will restore you 
   that you may serve me; 
if you utter worthy, not worthless, words, 
   you will be my spokesman. 
Let this people turn to you, 
   but you must not turn to them. 
I will make you a wall to this people, 
   a fortified wall of bronze; 
they will fight against you 
   but will not overcome you, 
for I am with you 
   to rescue and save you,” 
            declares the LORD. 
“I will save you from the hands of the wicked 
   and deliver you from the grasp of the cruel.”
Jeremiah 15:19-21

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! Let me know what you think!! <3