3/29/14

Angles.


A few days ago, I had the pleasure of meeting up with a few local fashion bloggers to get coffee and talk blogs. Be sure to check out their blogs! Tilden (To Be Bright), Julia (Trends and Tomfoolery), and Kelvin (Notoriously Dapper). And then I had to run off to do something else. It was a hectic day but I've learned that I truly love being busy. I love going from place to place and being on a mission. I think I'm meant for it. I can only hope I get to do some of the same things post-graduation. 

Is it sad that I hadn't realized all of the angles in this outfit until I was editing these photos? I love this jacket, though it's been particularly hard to style. The angles are very unique and it takes the right kind of pairing to truly make it work. I paired it with an asymmetrical neckline and some of my favorite pajama/trousers. This was the perfect outfit for running around for 14 hours the other day. These oxfords have been very kind to me as well. 





shirt : Anthropologie (old) | jacket : BB Dakota (also seen here) | pants : Madewell (also seen here) | oxfords : Sebago (also seen here)

Enjoy your Saturday! I know I will. Today I am taking a trip to Charlotte with some wonderful friends!  What are you doing?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! Let me know what you think!! <3