3/25/14

Up In The Air.


I'm sure everyone at some point in his or her life has experienced the feeling of being up in the air, literally or figuratively. For me, it's figuratively and very strong. As I approach my graduation date (45 days and counting), the decisions I am going to have to make seem to be screaming in my face. Where will I live? What will I do? Will I be happy? It's terrifying and exhausting and there isn't much I can do about it other than network like crazy and wait. 

I read a verse yesterday morning that was the exact reassurance I have been craving. Why I ever take breaks from reading Jesus Calling, I will never know. 

"For I am the Lord, your God, who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, do not fear; 
I will help you."
Hebrews 41:13

HE WILL HELP US. How beautiful is that? Can we just all mull over this perfect love today and every day? 

He is with us. Holding our hands. Walking us through the fire. He is up in the air with us. We may feel like there is nothing holding us down or nothing supporting us in these times of change, but there He is, walking with us every single step of the way. 

Have a good one. A blessed one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! Let me know what you think!! <3