7/6/13

Tractor.

The Spirit you received does not make you slaves, so that you live in fear again; rather, the Spirit you received brought about your adoption to sonship. And by him we cry, “Abba, Father.”
Romans 8:15
Romans 8 is probably my most favorite chapter in the Bible. It is highlighted and underlined over and over again in my Bible. Each verse carries so much truth. This morning, I was thankful to read this verse. I let things of this world stress me out far too easily. Yesterday I was worrying over the most insignificant things. When I read this I was reminded that I am a child of God. He loves me perfectly no matter what. I have been adopted as His child out of pure grace. What a wonderful thing! 


Posing with a tractor. How editorial of me. It's a nice change of scenery though. These photos were taken at my family's horse farm like my last post. Lately we have been spending a lot of time out there, well into the night. I've been sitting in my eno and gazing at the stars. It's been very nice. 





photos by my Mom 

trousers-- Madewell
platforms-- Kork Ease 
sunglasses-- Urban Outfitters
necklace-- from Bohemian in Columbia, SC 

Have a great day! 

P.S. What do you think of my new banner? :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! Let me know what you think!! <3