4/30/12

Livorno.

“He himself bore our sins” in his body on the cross, so that we might die to sins and live for righteousness; “by his wounds you have been healed.”
1 Peter 2:24

Here are my photos from Livorno. It is known for it's "mini-Venice" as you can see by the canals. 








In other news, today is my birthday! I am 20. I can't believe I'm not a "teen" anymore. I don't want to grow up. :( 
But tonight there is a huge party in Firenze. I am going to pretend it's a party for me, though it's really just a giant festival where people play music and stores and restaurants are open until 3-4 in the morning and people party all night. Sounds fun, right? I will be sure to take pictures! 



1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, Happy Birthday Love! I hope the party is fabulous, you deserve a wonderful celebration.
    I would really be so incredible, if you could check out my latest post!
    XOXO
    Morgan
    http://thesocialboutique.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Please comment! Let me know what you think!! <3