4/29/12

Castiglioncello.

"Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows."
James 1:17

Yesterday the weather was fantastic. It was time for a beach trip. Gloria and I packed up our things and made our way to Livorno, a town/region-like place on the coast of Tuscany. And from Livorno (since it is more of a port city) we went to the small town of Castiglioncello where we could hit the beach!







And now I have debuted my birthday present (my b-day is tomorrow, here's to my last day of being 19!). The Prada sunglasses I have been wanting for months now. Aren't they beautiful? I think so, too. :)
bathing suit-Trina Turk 
Pictures from the town of Livorno to come tomorrow! Have a great Sunday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! Let me know what you think!! <3