4/1/12

Beautiful Geneva.

This Palm Sunday has been wonderful. Like most Sundays for me here in Firenze it has been a lazy one. Physically, but not spiritually. I read some beautiful verses that were just what I needed. It will never stop surprising me how God manages to meet me right where I am. He tells me exactly what I need to hear. I am so grateful. 
I read Psalm 31 and 2 Corinthians 4. Both of these passages are so full of truth and conviction. I will mention one of my favorites out of what I read this morning, which is applicable in any possible situation, and always encourages me. 

"Be strong and take heart, 
all you who hope in the Lord." 
Psalm 131:24

He is our strength and our hope. He meets us and gives us everything we could ever need. 

Please enjoy my most favorite photos I took while in Geneva! This is the last of the photos I will be posting from the trip. I have new places to show you this week!  










No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! Let me know what you think!! <3