5/3/12

Running Out Of Time.

Resist him (the devil), standing firm in the faith, because you know that your brothers throughout the world are undergoing the same kind of sufferings.
1 Peter 5:9
Resist him. Stand firm. 

Every day I realize how much more I am going to miss you. 
No amount of time could ever be enough. 
Though I have found comfort in knowing that you will always be with me. 
Firenze, you give a little bit of yourself to whomever you meet. 
You are free and endless and so loving.
So much greater than all of us. 
There will always be a piece of my heart dedicated to you. 
And I know that I will always be a friend of yours, as well. 
We will be together again, I'm sure of it. 

I can't believe I have less than 9 days left here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! Let me know what you think!! <3