12/15/11

Returning To Macon.

If you're reading this, I am currently on my way back to Macon, GA for my lovely big's debutante ball! (Expect many pictures upon my return)
Until then, please drool over these delicious appetizers I made for my grandpa's 81st birthday dinner. 
 Thanks pinterest for this idea! Cherry tomatoes with mozzarella, dried basil, and balsamic vinaigrette. 
Feta cheese ball! Absolutely delicious. You can find the recipe here

I know it's only Thursday but have a great weekend! 
Less than 10 days until Christmas!
41 days until Italy!!! 

But we ought always to thank God for you, brothers and sisters loved by the Lord, because God chose you as first fruits to be saved through the sanctifying work of the Spirit and through belief in the truth.
    2 Thessalonians 2:13 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! Let me know what you think!! <3