12/3/11

A Chilly Saturday.














all photos found on tumblr

The cold has been inspiring me lately. There is a beauty in feeling the pure warmth of the fire, especially after walking in from the chilly outside. I know I have gone on and on about my love for fall and pumpkins and such, but now it is finally feeling seasonably appropriate in Columbia. Well, sort of. It's also the time of year that my hands crack from dryness and my hair begins to generate electricity, but I won't go into the negative side. I only wish I had a fireplace by which I could read my books and write to you. Until then, cozy up in a fur coat and drink some apple cider for me. 

   Just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live in Him, rooted and built up in Him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness.
     Colossians 2:6-7


  






Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. woah.. awesome pictures dear! i really love the third and last one :D cool fur coat.. i love your blog <3

    follow me if you love to, and i’ll follow you back :)

    http://mithakomala.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Please comment! Let me know what you think!! <3