12/13/11

Marshmallow and Hazelnut Globes

I found this delicious recipe on sweetpaul.com. Sweet Paul is a wonderful online magazine full of delicious recipes and crafts! Their blog is great, as well. 
I love the holidays. So many excuses to cook! 

Lately I have been thankful for God's perfection, in particular. I struggle with pride and feeling like I always have to be perfect. I tend to beat myself up when I fall short. But God's grace is enough! He is perfect! He has a perfect plan and all I have to do is keep my focus on Him. It's much easier said than done. I know I have shared this verse before, but I always come back to it. 

"And we know that in all things, God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to His purpose."
Romans 8:28
No matter who you are, no matter what situation you are facing, God will work it for good. Just look to Him!
I love all of Romans 8. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! Let me know what you think!! <3