12/10/11

HOME.

I am finally home for Christmas break! Finals are over and now it's time for some relaxation. Also, I will be spending a large amount of time preparing to leave for Italy in 46 days! I have decided to post about all of my travels on this blog. I have seen friends of mine make new blogs for their time abroad, but since I post whatever I want here, I think it will be alright! If you have any travel advice or places for me to go feel free to comment!! 

Sorry for the delayed book review of The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. One is coming, I promise. I also will have one on A Moveable Feast by Ernest Hemingway soon. And now that I'm home it's time to start reading Hunger Games! I'm so excited! 

I took this picture last time I was home. We see hot air balloons all the time on the farm. I think they are so pretty. I would love to ride in one someday. 
Happy Saturday! 

And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus.
Philippians 4:19

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! Let me know what you think!! <3