10/11/14

Resound.


Hi everyone. It's been way too long since my last update, and for that I apologize. There has been so much going on in my life here in Brooklyn, but I have yet to reach a stable point. I am ready for the day when I don't have to check my email every two minutes waiting for that one message that could mean everything will be alright. But until then, I'm doing all I can to make my dreams come true. I'm writing, taking photos, working odd temp jobs, and so on, but I believe there is a light at the end of this tunnel. 

On Wednesday night, I officially began my work for Resound Magazine. I am taking photos of concerts and it is a true joy to combine two of my passions. I photographed Judah & the Lion and it was a blast! See the entire article here




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! Let me know what you think!! <3