10/20/14

Peaches Hothouse.

Watermelon Salad with Arugula and Pickled Ginger

Last week I had the pleasure of accompanying my wonderful friend Kristen of Gadabout Food to try Peaches Hothouse in Bed-Stuy. It is a southern-style restaurant with incredible fried chicken, cornbread, and a delicious selection of creatively named cocktails. Many thanks to Chef Femi Frazer for giving me a little taste of home here in Brooklyn. 

BBQ Shrimp with Crispy Grits 

Pot Roast Special with Grits, Carrots, and Onions

Hot Chicken with Bacon-Potato Salad and Cornbread

I apologize for the lack of Makena-smiling-with-food photos but I had just run through an unforeseen downpour when I arrived. If you're in the area, you've got to check out this restaurant! 

Until next time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! Let me know what you think!! <3