9/23/13

Sigur Ros.

I have seen all the things that are done under the sun; all of them are meaningless, a chasing after the wind.
Ecclesiastes 1:14
Tonight's sermon at Midtown was incredible, as usual. I have really been thinking of what it means to find significance in life lately and this is just what I need. Soloman had EVERYTHING and he studied, trying to find what is worthwhile. He found nothing under the sun that can fill the void we have in our souls. All I could think was "Thank you, Jesus'. If I didn't have Him loving me perfectly, walking with me, sharing with me, I would have nothing to live for. This life is meaningless without Jesus. Thank God for Him!! 


Saturday night I saw Sigur Ros in Raleigh. It was one of the most incredible and unique concerts I've ever been to. They're the most inspiring band. Even though I can't understand the words, I left with so much emotion. I am so blessed to have had the opportunity to see them perform. Now to go to Iceland! 





photos by my sister, Olivia

Can you tell I'm obsessed with this shirt? It's really the best. 

shirt--Anthropologie
jeans--Madewell 

Just for the heck of it, here's probably one of my most favorite songs of all time. Prepare to cry your eyes out at the beauty of it. 


Have a great day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! Let me know what you think!! <3