9/11/13

Birkenstocks.

And in Him you too are being built together to become a dwelling in which God lives by His Spirit. 
Ephesians 2:22


Lately there's just been so much to do! But I love it. I love being busy. I love thinking about what I have to do next. I think I am finally getting into my element and figuring out what I actually enjoy doing. As a senior in college, I think it's about time. 

I bought some birkenstocks a few weeks ago and I am in love. They're so comfortable and much cuter than chacos (don't worry, I have some of those, too). I am so thankful comfortable, supportive shoes are coming back in style. 



photos by my sister, Olivia

shirt--from Bohemian in Columbia, SC (old) 
shorts--from Hayley's boutique in Raleigh, NC
sunglasses--Target 

Have a great day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! Let me know what you think!! <3