9/5/13

Attack & Release

 For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Romans 8:38-39


Just ordered this baby on vinyl. If you haven't noticed, I get into serious music moods. They can range from a day to a year with lots of little mini-moods in between. Right now this album is really pulling on my heartstrings. It was the first album I heard from The Black Keys way back when and though I hate to choose a favorite, I think this one might be it. No...I really don't want to choose a favorite. But I do really love this album. My favorite tracks are Psychotic Girl and Oceans & Streams. These guys are so talented. I was fortunate enough to see them twice this summer and I wish I could do it all over again. An incredible concert. Please check this album out when you get the chance. I can't wait to hear it on vinyl. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! Let me know what you think!! <3