6/10/13

Summertime.

“He himself bore our sins” in his body on the cross, so that we might die to sins and live for righteousness; “by his wounds you have been healed.” 
1 Peter 2:24

This is the Gospel. He is the only thing worth living for. He is the only One worth our time, our lives. I know this in my head, but it's so much harder to let this transform my heart. 



 So I've been gone quite a while. Sorry about that. The month of May was much more eventful than I could have imagined. I hope to be more consistent this month. I'm home now, interning at a fantastic company. Learning tons. And I get to wear awesome outfits to work. I hope I will get to share them with you. Anyways, I wore this to the mall the other night. 



shirt-- from Francesca's 
shoes-- Kork Ease 

Have a wonderful Monday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! Let me know what you think!! <3