6/19/13

A Little Bit of Bonnaroo.

"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us..."
Ephesians 3:20 
He can do IMMEASURABLY MORE. Let that sink in for a minute. I don't think I believe this most of the time. My mind is so small, yet I think I've got it all figured out. I truly have no idea what He can do. I've got to stop limiting His work in my life. 

***

Here are some photos I took on the way to Bonnaroo and on the first day. Most of my days were filled with music and fun so I didn't take too many pictures. Enjoy! 


 Nantahala River 



 RV Campground 

What I wore on the first day. 

Urban Outfitters shorts; Anthropologie belt; shirt from Bohemian in Columbia, SC; sunglasses from Urban Outfitters 

Have a great day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! Let me know what you think!! <3