6/18/13

Music Tuesday: Rayland Baxter.

In their hearts humans plan their course,
    but the Lord establishes their steps.
Proverbs 16:9
I loved reading this verse this morning. I'm pretty sure I had it taped to my mirror freshman year in college. I saw it almost every day, but today I saw something new. I see the Lord building a staircase. He ESTABLISHES our steps. We cannot take a step He hasn't established. How comforting is that? He goes before us. He paves the way. We might think we are planning our lives, we might know what we want to do with this time on earth, but we cannot take a step He hasn't created. And He knows what's best for us, He created us!

***

So I have returned from Bonnaroo. It was such an awesome experience. I saw so many incredible musicians. I also had some of the best people-watching in my life.
One of the musicians I heard (thanks to Taylor for telling me about him) is this guy, Rayland Baxter. He is so talented and has such beautiful lyrics. Please check him out!






Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! Let me know what you think!! <3