3/4/13

Light.

 Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
This verse is very convicting for me today, because it's so NOT me. I am oftentimes the last person to be rejoicing, the last one to pray or give thanks. Thank God for grace, right? I love verses like this, though. Easy to remember when times get tough. I want to remember this one. 
Today the Lord showed me how He feels about me. Or a little glimpse. I so often find myself frustrated with people who aren't doing what I think is best for them. I want to control other people, control their decisions. I hate to watch people do things that will (in my opinion) lead them down a wrong path. God showed me that He feels the same way about ME. He could very easily control me and make me change my decisions, but He doesn't. He wants me to learn, to grow, and He loves me no matter what I choose. I am so thankful for this reminder. I need to have this attitude toward everyone, because it's His toward me. 

 A nice little change of scenery. Sorry for the monotonous locations in the past few outfit posts. I am searching for some better settings. Today, my dining area. The lighting is so beautiful here during the day. 


photos by Katy Fant

sweater: J. Crew
denim button-down: Mom's
jeans: Marc by Marc Jacobs
socks: Nordstrom B.P.
boots: Frye 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! Let me know what you think!! <3