2/28/13

Red Check.

My son, do not despise the Lord's discipline
and do not resent his rebuke, 
because the Lord disciplines those he loves, 
as a father the son he delights in.
Proverbs 3:11-12
It's easy to think that the Lord disciplines us out of dislike or disappointment. This verse is so encouraging to me. I need to remind myself constantly of His love for me and the fact that He DELIGHTS in me. When He shows me something that I've done wrong, it's only because of His love for me. 

I do love sunny winter days. Though, referencing yesterday's post, I have been craving some hot summer weather. It's time for this cold to be over. Once again, a variation of the "uniform" from which I can't seem to break free. 




red check button-down: J. Crew
mustard scarf: from Zest in Raleigh, NC
skinny jeans: Marc by Marc Jacobs
boots: Dolce Vita

Have a great day, everyone. It's almost Friday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! Let me know what you think!! <3