3/20/13

Cargo Pants.

 Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit. Rather, in humility value others above yourselves, not looking to your own interests but each of you to the interests of the others.
Philippians 2:3-4
Lately the Lord has been drilling into my head that life is not all about me. It's about Him. And when I turn my focus to Him, I realize it is much easier to work with people when we have a unified center. We are a team. I want to write this verse on my heart. I want to remember it every day. 

 Happy first day of Spring, everyone! I don't know about you, but I am so ready for springtime and flowers and shorts. Miami was such a tease. 




Photos by Katy Fant

shirt: Madewell

Have a great day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! Let me know what you think!! <3