5/23/12

#shereadstruth


I have only a short post today, but it is about something I hope you all will like! There is a great thing happening on twitter right now. It is better described by one of my favorite bloggers Tiny Twig, here. But basically, two women began to read the Soul Detox reading plan on the YouVersion Bible app. And in order to hold each other accountable, they began to tweet insight and advice with the hashtag #shereadstruth. I think this is such a fantastic idea and have joined in!! And it isn't too late for you to join, too! They are only on Day 7. So far, I am in love with this reading plan. The devotions are short, sweet, and to-the-point, with fantastic passages. 
This is such a great way to meet other women of faith from around the country!
Please, join this if you can! Oh, the wonders of modern social networking. Let us walk in our journeys of faith, together!!

oh yeah, and you can follow me on twitter here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! Let me know what you think!! <3