11/7/11

Dreaming...

 Yesterday was Kappa Kick-off, my sorority's philanthropy. Other organizations around campus form flag football teams and come together for a tournament. We kappas come out to support, and, for me, work on some action photography. Above is one of my favorites. 
My Kappa family! 

I hope you are all having a wonderful Monday. The weather is fantastic here in Columbia as I drink my coffee and try to inform you on what has been going on in my life. I cannot believe I have a little over a month until I have finished the fall semester. This place is my life right now, and I want to soak it all in before I leave it for the Spring semester. As I try to remember all that is the University of South Carolina, I am also living in the future, dreaming of my life in Florence. I began to think of the city at night, I visualize glimmering streets lined by buildings older than all of the United States. The applying and preparing is in full swing, requiring me to dwell on my future travels. I know my dreams are silly, actually being there will most likely be an entirely different story. But I still love to dream. 

One thing I ask from the LORD, 
   this only do I seek: 
that I may dwell in the house of the LORD 
   all the days of my life, 
to gaze on the beauty of the LORD 
   and to seek him in his temple.
Psalm 27:4















1 comment:

  1. Phenomenal picture! glad you could capture the enthusiasm I had in cheering for my team:)

    ReplyDelete

Please comment! Let me know what you think!! <3