11/1/11

Moving Mountains.

Sorry for the delay. I meant to have this post up yesterday, but life is very busy again. As if it ever paused. 
This weekend I went to Pigeon Forge, Tennessee with Greek Impact. We had an away game at UT in Knoxville and stayed in beautiful cabins with a spectacular view, as you can see. 
It was a great time and a great game. But now I am facing a never-ending todo list and I am afraid this blog may have to suffer this week. I also feel like I don't have much to blog about right now. It's cold out, too cold for comfort, and the days are dragging on. 
I am ready to go to Italy next semester. Today I finally felt like it was where God wants me to be. I had been afraid to come to Him with this decision in fear that He might not want it for me. A few days ago I finally let go, and He gave it back to me. All summer I had been thinking about how I need this, not what is my Heavenly Father telling me I need. But when I give it to Him, I remember that He is my creator and knows what's best for me. Easy to say when things are going as I like, but the same is true in every situation. 
Hopefully I can fit some posts in this week, but until then enjoy your week. Be inspired. 

[Jesus said,] "The one who received the seed that fell among the thorns is the man who hears the word, but the worries of this life and the deceitfulness of wealth choke it, making it unfruitful."
    Matthew 13:22

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! Let me know what you think!! <3