11/14/11

Sigur Ros.

Sorry for neglecting this blog lately. I haven't been feeling inspired. In fact, I have felt stressed, disrespected, impatient, and annoyed. But we don't have to go into that. I just thank my Heavenly Father that He is with me no matter how I am feeling. His presence does not depend on my emotions. He is constant and always teaching me. 

I did think of one thing I could tell you about. Last Thursday I went to the local independent movie theater here in Columbia, called the Nickelodeon. I saw a movie called Sigur Ros: Inni. Knowing I was going to see the movie with a great friend of mine, I decided to check out the band on whom the movie is based. Sigur Ros is an Icelandic band and they are absolutely incredible. I was blown away by their sound and emotion. They don't sing in English, but their language is so beautiful. 

Here's the trailer for the movie and one of my favorite songs by Sigur Ros. 



 And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people.
     Ephesians 6:18 
       

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! Let me know what you think!! <3