5/24/11

Splendor.

Hello again! Here's another update from Greek Summit! I really want this to be more of a photo diary, but some things might need some explanation. Below is a picture of Melissa (a DZ at USC) and me. Go Cocks!

 Our mess of food and Bibles at our twice-a-week Bible study. 



 Marian Jordan talk. Absolutely incredible. Below is a picture of this fantastic woman. 

 Sarah and me.

 Mom's denim jacket, as well as her white Michael Stars tank. I just got the skirt at the outlet mall this week, it can be so much; a skirt, dress, shawl, cover-up. What a great investment: Urban Nomad.
Last night we went to Baytown, a cute area in Destin. We went to this awesome bar called Rum Runners with dueling pianists. 


















This may be one of my most favorite pictures that I've ever taken.

So I really have some ambiguous pictures here, but I am having an incredible time here. I have learned so much I can't even comprehend all the work God is doing sometimes. 
Today Isaiah 55:5 really spoke to me. 

"Surely you will summon nations you know not,
and nations that do not know you
will hasten to you, 
because of the Lord your God, 
the Holy One of Israel,
for he has endowed you with splendor."

I am working on trusting the Lord. It surely is not easy, but how can I not trust Him? The God of the Universe? This verse is so reassuring. He has such great plans, He has endowed me and all of His believers with splendor, though I have done nothing to deserve His grace. 
God Bless. 

3 comments:

  1. Wow! These are great pictures!! I love them especially the playground pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great pictures!!!

    MaggieW-MW

    maggiew-mw.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please comment! Let me know what you think!! <3