4/28/10

PHOTOSHOOT!

Below are pictures of yesterday's and todays outfits. In chronological order.

Taylor, Myself, and Ahn. My dress is Soprano, and the shoes are Vince Camuto. Picture taken by our art teacher Mr. Stephen Shingler.

The following pictures of me were taken by Taylor McDonald, and the pictures of her were taken by me. My shirt is Joy Joy, the skirt is Bailey 44, my shoes are Sam Edelman. All my jewelry is vintage.











Photoshop fun :) Credit to Taylor









I wanted to share a bible verse I read last night.

"I have appeared to you to appoint you as a servant and as a witness of what you have seen of me and what I will show you. I will rescue you from your own people and from the Gentiles. I am sending you to them to open their eyes and turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan to God, so that they may receive forgiveness of sins and a place among those who are sanctified by faith in me."
Acts 26:16-18

This verse struck me because it describes the role of Christians so simply. God speaks to some directly, so that they can spread the word so that others can have their own personal connections with the Lord. If God speaks to you, this is why. It is your responsibility to open the eyes of the "walking dead." (As Mrs. Karen Barnes, my Tuesday morning Bible study teacher, boldly described non-believers this week. Despite her young age, she is most likely one of the wisest women I have ever met, and she has an incredibly loving heart.) This verse encourages the reader to keep in mind our responsibilities. Open eyes and hearts so that they, too, can have true righteousness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! Let me know what you think!! <3