8/25/14

Strikingly.

Recently, the kind people at Strikingly asked me to write a little post about their fantastic portfolio website. I thought, "of course!" and "why haven't I done this sooner?" So here's a little bit about Strikingly.

Strikingly is an awesome tool to build a beautiful website. It makes things incredibly easy and has so many tools to allow you to present yourself in the best way possible. Last winter, I decided to make an online portfolio. I was instantly overwhelmed at the options and platforms available. My friend Paula told me about Strikingly and I thought I'd check it out. I fell in love with the beautiful and user-friendly interface.

I've gotten so many compliments on my website since I made it. I've sent it to potential employers all over the country. I'm proud to tell people about it. It makes job hunting much easier when I can say -- check out my portfolio! Here's the link. Strikingly made it easy to create a website that reflects who I am and what I'm searching for.

I also love how friendly the people at Strikingly have been. They're incredibly personable and I can ask them anything and get a quick response. It's a feature I wouldn't have thought I would find in a website platform, but now that I've found it, I can't imagine using anything else.

If you'd like to see mine click here. Or click on the 'portfolio' tab below the banner.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! Let me know what you think!! <3