2/6/14

Revamped.

Hi everyone.

You may have noticed that this blog has a new name and completely new look.

For a long time I had been feeling unsettled about the state of my blog.

I felt like the title was too serious sounding, though it was my favorite Henry David Thoreau quotation upon graduating high school (the year I began this blog).

I couldn't decide what I wanted to write about or what I wanted to be the focus of the blog.

Was it a fashion blog? A faith blog? A book review blog? I honestly had no idea, so I just stuck them all together.

Now I know what this blog is. This blog is an outlet for anything and everything that inspires me. And there are a lot of things that inspire me. Faith, fashion, books, art, music, photography, and the list goes on. This will be a place in which I put all of it together.

I also want to focus more on people and friends of mine that inspire me. I have so many talented friends I want to feature on this blog.

So here it goes. Here is Makena Granger.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! Let me know what you think!! <3