11/12/12

Thermal.

So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live your lives in him, rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness.
Colossians 2:6-7
One words really stands out to me in these verses. Continue. Our journey with Christ is, well...a journey. We are to keep growing with Him. It never stops. Today I am reminding myself to continue. 

Last weekend was wonderful. My family came into town, the Gamecocks won, and the weather was fantastic. I love this thermal, a new addition. It is chunky and comfortable like a sweater, but not as bulky. I have a feeling I've found a new staple in my wardrobe. 







What I wore:
oversized thermal--We The Free from Bohemian in Columbia, SC
black pants--Hudson (old)
scarf-- from Francesca's 
leopard print slippers--Bakers 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! Let me know what you think!! <3