11/5/12

The Grapevine.

In the same way, the Spirit helps us in our weakness. We do not know what we ought to pray for, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us with groans that words cannot express. And He who searches our hearts knows the mind of the Spirit, because the Spirit intercedes for the saints in accordance with God's will. 
Romans 8:26-27
One of my most favorite verses. The goodness of the Spirit. 

Last weekend I returned to Macon. We had such a fun time. This is what I wore to the 25th anniversary concert of a local band called The Grapevine. 


Thank you Maggie for taking these pictures!

Have a great Monday, everyone. 

What I wore:
striped, cut-out, asymmetrical sweater-- Minkpink from Bohemian in Columbia, SC
jeans-- Levi's
boots-- Frye 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! Let me know what you think!! <3