9/8/11

My Delayed Reaction.

I know this season's Miu Miu add has been released for a while, but I want to describe my love for the entire collection. Hailee Steinfeld is my new girl crush. She is such an incredibly talented young woman, and gorgeous ta-boot! Miu Miu has definitely caught my attention with their glitter and classic shapes and colors. 


all photos found on miumiu.com
I am truly in love with these shoes! An original take on the classic round toe pump. Now only if I had money to spend...
Anyways, enjoy your day! For me, today is the beginning of the North Carolina Debutante Ball weekend. A series of fancy parties and socializing. Expect some fun photos next week! 

The LORD was with Samuel as he grew up, and He let none of his words fall to the ground.
       1 Samuel 3:19

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! Let me know what you think!! <3