9/17/11

Much Needed Inspiration.







all photos found on tumblr

The other night I was feeling overwhelmed. Not necessarily with bad circumstances, just with everything in general. There has been a lot going on, and I have felt like life is racing past me. I have had no time to enjoy the wonders of this world. I read Psalm 142 that night and it truly brought light to my situation. I am going to post the whole psalm here, I hope you like it! 

I cry aloud to the LORD; 
   I lift up my voice to the LORD for mercy. 
I pour out before him my complaint; 
   before him I tell my trouble.

 When my spirit grows faint within me, 
   it is you who watch over my way. 
In the path where I walk 
   people have hidden a snare for me. 
Look and see, there is no one at my right hand; 
   no one is concerned for me. 
I have no refuge; 
   no one cares for my life.

 I cry to you, LORD; 
   I say, “You are my refuge, 
   my portion in the land of the living.”

 Listen to my cry, 
   for I am in desperate need; 
rescue me from those who pursue me, 
   for they are too strong for me. 
Set me free from my prison, 
   that I may praise your name. 
Then the righteous will gather about me 
   because of your goodness to me.
Psalm 142

Have a great Saturday! Go Gamecocks!! 

1 comment:

  1. i am in love love love with those blue leather pants! how exquisite do they look

    ReplyDelete

Please comment! Let me know what you think!! <3