3/27/11

Close to the Return.







This is very much a "new things" post, but I did not want to title it so. For the first time I have felt like I had a clear enough mood to make what they call a "mood board." One should be coming soon. But here is a compilation of the new features in my wardrobe. As well as my new favorite hairstyle. I love braids now. Maybe because you don't necessarily have to wash your hair for it to look good (college laziness).
So yesterday I was in the walk-through-a-store-and-buy-something mood. And that's exactly what I did.

First I went to Hobby Lobby but that was unsuccessful. I had no specific hobby in mind. So then I ventured to the mall and had my make-up done at Chanel. A visiting make-up artist put the entire spring line on my face. I have had that much product on my face in my life. It was not photo-worthy and I shall never wear so much caked on foundation and eye make-up ever again. But I did buy a few of the products I liked: Rouge Coco lipstick in Rose Dentelle, lip liner in PĂȘche, and waterproof eyeliner in Espresso. I am very excited for the new spring lip colors. 
Following my mall trip I ventured down to my favorite store in Five Points--Urban Thread. And that's where I found them, the most beautiful boots in the world. They would normally be from Urban Outfitters. I know they will get plenty of wear.
Pictured with the shoes are my beloved Moleskines. Two are filled up while the other two are written in on a regular basis. I highly recommend buying a notebook to carry around with you. It is so unbelievably practical for those with jumbled thoughts. 
The rings pictured are designed by a fellow Kappa. Check out her beautiful jewelry here!

I am so ready for summer. I am finding all these cute summer party drinks (virgin) and I have the strange desire to throw a classy summer get-together. Sounds like a wonderful idea, right? I think so too. Only 37 more days in Columbia! I am going to do my best to enjoy every single one. Even though the weather is dreadful right now, crushing my dreams of photo-shoots.

Last night I read Ephesians 1 and it was so encouraging.
I love verses 11-14. It's too long to feature here, but check them out! It is incredible to think that he wants each of us to be a part of His plan. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! Let me know what you think!! <3