3/23/11

Tell Me What You See.

My camera is back! I missed it so much. Here are some pictures I've taken since its return. So much has happened since my last post. I went to Panama City for spring break and I still have to post those pictures. I will hopefully have a post with them later this week. But last weekend I went home and saw Hardy, so here are even more pictures of the sweetheart. 




Yesterday I sat in the courtyard by the business building for a while. It is such a divine little place. Below are some pictures of this well-kept secret. 











A longer post is coming soon, I promise. But for now I must go to Econ (bleh). 

"My dear children, I write this to you so that you will not sin. But if anybody does sin, we have the one who speaks to the Father in our defense--Jesus Christ, the Righteous one. He is the atoning sacrifice for our sins, and not only for ours but also for the sins of the whole world."
1 John 2:1-2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! Let me know what you think!! <3