12/18/10

New York City: A Photo Diary

Got back from a wonderful trip to NYC on Sunday to celebrate my grandfather's 80th birthday. My trip in photos below:





















Man, do I want to go back to that magical place. I am surely going to live there at some point in my life, God-willing. 

"Though I walk in the midst of trouble, 
you preserve my life. 
You stretch out your hand against the anger of my foes;
with your right hand you save me. 
The Lord will vindicate me;
your love, O Lord, endures forever--
do not abandon the works of your hands."
Psalm 138:7-8

He is always there with you, especially in times of trouble. He will give you strength despite all your feelings of weakness. Always.

I just finished The Scarlet Letter-Nathaniel Hawthorne and loved it; I am in a literary mood. Reading classic novels by the fire has been my newfound hobby. Next up: The Portrait of Dorian Grey- Oscar Wilde. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! Let me know what you think!! <3