12/25/10

Happy X-Mas

I think this may have been the best Christmas post-Santa. If not, it's surely up there. Last night at church we heard an incredible sermon entitled "John Lennon, Jesus, and World Peace." Of course I loved it because of John Lennon, right? Yeah, maybe. But it was so much more than that. I learned that oftentimes peace is described as inhibited by religion but actually it's just the opposite. The only way ultimate peace can be possible is through Jesus Christ. And look-ee there, He was born today! How beautiful.

In this post is pictures of Christmas day and the gifts I received. I feel I must share, however, how these photos were taken. My most favorite gift is a Nikon D90. Yeah, I couldn't believe it either. Totally unexpected, really. I have never been truly speechless until this morning when I saw it in front of the fireplace.

Daisy (above), Dodger (below)
PRESENTS!
After a lovely Christmas lunch we went to the farm to take care of the horses. The weather was overcast, fantastic for taking pictures. Below is Petey.
Now for the fun part. Well, it was all fun. But still...What I Got For Christmas. 
Pictured are just some of my favorites excluding the clothes. I will wear them and post them some other time. So, clockwise: scented candle (I LOVE the smell), Little Stewie..., beautiful vintage gloves from Taylor, a real coffee maker (I have a Keurig at school but it makes horrible coffee), Reebok EasyTone shoes, a Moleskine notebook, The Beatles Photographic Anthology, vintage necklace and belt from Taylor, David Yurman bracelet, L'Occitane hand cream, Simon & Garfunkel Greatest Hits, The Beatles box set (a.k.a all I will be listening to for the rest of my life), Chanel Rouge Coco lipstick in Gabrielle, mascara sampler from Sephora, Mossimo hat, and Frye Melissa boots. 
Man, I love that camera. The sweater I am wearing is another gift, from Anthropologie. 

Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is the Messiah, the Lord.
Luke 2:11

Merry Christmas everyone! Blessings to you all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! Let me know what you think!! <3