11/23/10

Shine On You Crazy Diamond

 Yay for new shoes! I got these Deena and Ozzy boots from Urban Outfitters. I have been wanting some brown ankle boots for a long time. 

Marc by Marc Jacobs top, Three Dot leggings



 Also got these awesome socks from B.P. in Nordstrom! 




 Some of my favorites: Jeffrey Campbell, Deena & Ozzy, and another pair of Jeffrey Campbell


Daisy really likes walking and sitting on my keyboard. She always hits the volume and next song buttons, maybe she was a DJ in a past life?

But these people blaspheme in matters they do not understand. They are like unreasoning animals, creatures of instinct, born only to be caught and destroyed, and like animals they too will perish.
2 Peter 2:12

This passage is all about keeping those serving the devil far from your heart. I love how verse 12 mentions that these people are like animals, "creatures of instinct." We are the only creatures created with the choice to control and refrain from our instincts. God made us like that so we could serve and glorify Him. We have the option, choose the right one. 

I have listening to a lot of Pink Floyd lately, please listen to "Shine On You Crazy Diamond." It is a fantastic song. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! Let me know what you think!! <3