11/17/10

"Now I know how Lady Gaga feels."

Love the hose with the line down the back! And notice my amazing shoes :)
My dress is French Connection.

So I gave the new headband a test drive at formal chapter Monday. Perfect break-out compilation, if I say so myself. I think red is my new favorite color. Thank you to my beautiful roommate, Erin, for taking these pictures and being comfortable to be seen with me. 

“Come now, let us settle the matter,”
   says the LORD.
“Though your sins are like scarlet,
   they shall be as white as snow;
though they are red as crimson,
   they shall be like wool.
Isaiah 1:18

So this verse stood out to me today. And now I am seeing the red reference. Thank you, Christ, for making me white as snow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! Let me know what you think!! <3