11/24/10

Father and Son


Finally, a photoshoot. This one is at Lassiter Falls in Raleigh. Man, I've missed this place. My beautiful friend Caroline was posing with me, and Molly was taking the awesome pictures. 


 



 My shirt is Love On A Hanger; jeans are Pine IV; Deena & Ozzy boots








 Following our photoshoot and lunch at Lily's Pizza, we went downtown to my favorite vintage store, Father and Son. They have records out the wazoo. My kind of heaven. 
 We also found this: When Harry Met Sally on giant DVD? Never seen anything like it. 



 Rolling Stones <3
MoJoes!!!! Best burgers. 

And we have seen and testify that the Father has sent his Son to be the Savior of the world.
1 John 4:14

That's it. That's Jesus. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! Let me know what you think!! <3