9/28/10

It's been a while...

So when I first posted at college I mentioned that I was not sure if my post would become more or less frequent. Well, now I know it is the latter. I have been so incredibly busy, but somehow I have found the time to post right now. I went home last weekend for the first time since I've been away. Let me just say, I couldn't help but indulge myself on several native-to-North Carolina foods. Biscuitville and Cook-Out are included in that list and boy, have I missed them. I got to see my dogs and my amazing horse.

Last Thursday was Kappa's first function of the year, Buffett Bash! It was so much fun, below are some pictures. My dress is Free People and my shoes are Sam Edelman.
Me and Maggie!
Kappa Sisters!

We finally got our pictures from Blowing Rock! Below: Hardy and me; Me, my mom, and Olivia at the Blowing Rock Gala

The Lord has been truly reaching out to me lately. I have joined several Bible studies and am attending Crusade regularly. I am so thankful for all the love He continues to show me.

"From one man He made every nation of men; that they should inhabit the whole earth; and he determined the times set for them and the exact places where they should live. God did this so that men would seek him and perhaps reach out for him and find him, though he is not far from each one of us."
Acts 17:26-27
This verse reassures me that though I am in a new place where I may feel alone at times, God is always, ALWAYS with me. He is never far away from any of us.

1 comment:

Please comment! Let me know what you think!! <3