9/13/10

Class Look

This is an example of what I wear to class when I am not planning on working out or have just worked out. 
Michael Stars tank; scarf from Ephesus; Seven for All Mankind shorts; Sam Edelman motorcycle boots
I have yet to take some quality pictures of Erin's and my room. Plus, it isn't exactly in photo-ready condition. But I will post some soon!

"Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God."
Matthew 5:8
So many things in this world block our hearts. They dirty up and contaminate our purity. We are lead to believe they can give us happiness, but in the end only those who resist worldly temptations will see God. 

Oh yeah, and please check out this look. This is a picture from one of The Satorialist's posts. The woman on the right, in particular. Love it. 

P.S. Life of Jenks=Amazing

1 comment:

  1. love the sartorialist! and i'm loving the look on the left, so we'd be a perfect pair walking down the street ;)

    ReplyDelete

Please comment! Let me know what you think!! <3