6/24/10

TayTay.

This post is dedicated to one of my best friends, Taylor McDonald. Today (June 25) is her birthday and I am unfortunately at a horse show, unable to celebrate this beautiful feat with her. She is 18 years old today. I thought I would post some of her best pictures, in my opinion. Note: Many of these pictures were not taken by me, so I plan to mention the names of the photographers under the photo. I hope you like this, TayTay.

Taken by Melanie Kibler


I think this was taken by Molly Wiggins

Taylor with her camera, a common sight.
Taken by Marianne Williams

Beautiful girl.
Taken by Genevieve Golizadeh

Taken by Molly Wiggins

Taken by Zach Gregory

Taken by the birthday girl herself!

Taken by one of Taylor's good friends, Allison

Taylor! I love you so much, sweetheart. You are an incredible blessing, and I would surely have fallen apart many a time if it hadn't been for your loving nature and fantastic advice. I hope you have an amazing birthday! I wish I was there to celebrate with you. But, since there couldn't possibly be a soul who didn't love your bright smile and sweet heart, I'm sure you will have a fantastic day. I love you. God loves you.

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! Let me know what you think!! <3