7/8/14

Reflecting.


This was a day spent exploring the Financial District with my wonderful cousin. We had the opportunity to see the Freedom Tower and the 9/11 Memorial. It was an incredibly moving experience to see the names for myself. The memorial is absolutely beautiful. I can't think of a better way to remember everyone lost in the tragedy. 







This is a photo of the oldest street in NYC, Stone Street. It is an adorable little place full of history and character, and great restaurants. 



We stopped by the Brooklyn Bridge. It reminded me of something I learned in an English class my junior year. The Brooklyn Bridge signifies man conquering nature. It is so massive. It describes our strength and intelligence. When it was built, it meant that we were truly advanced, that even the East River couldn't stop us from growing. 




Until next time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! Let me know what you think!! <3