7/28/14

Bits and Pieces.


Hi everyone! Here is a small update on my life. I have been all over the place. Raleigh, Columbia, Macon, back to Raleigh, and now I am heading to DC while on the way to Niagara Falls and Toronto. I am trying to make the most of this in between time. They say youth is wasted on the young, but I don't want that to apply to me. Adventure should be a constant in life. I can't say I don't get anxious, going to all of these new places without my standards of comfort. But life is too short to simply seek what is familiar. But before I share with you all of those adventures, let me show you home. 


This is Tucker. He's had a hard summer, he lost his buddy Wylie to a long battle with cancer. We miss him terribly, but are glad he's no longer suffering. 


My dad turned 53 last week. I am so incredibly thankful for him and so glad we got to celebrate together on a beautiful summer night. 


My sister and her baby picture, found while sifting through and purging all of our unnecessary possessions. This one is a keeper. 

Until next time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! Let me know what you think!! <3