7/9/12

First Friday.

 In the morning, O LORD, You hear my voice; in the morning I lay my requests before You and wait in expectation.
    Psalm 5:3

Last Friday my friend Taylor had her artwork and photography displayed in a hair salon in downtown Raleigh called Alter Ego. It was part of an event that takes place on the first Friday of every month in which local artists and galleries display their work in a gallery walk. It's called First Friday
Below are some of her pieces displayed. They'll be up all of July! 





white shirt- Land's End (Mom's closet)
charcoal skirt- BCBG
black wedges- Jeffrey Campbell 
jewelry- Grandma's gold bracelet, gifted gold ring, Tag Huer watch, white gold ring bought on Ponte Vecchio 
clutch- old, bought for junior prom :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! Let me know what you think!! <3